BMS Members are valued as an essential part of our society, enjoying a wide range of membership benefits whilst providing vital support for our activities.
Benefits of BMS membership
- Journal: A printed copy of, and online access to Post Reproductive Health, published by Sage and delivered quarterly. This is a MEDLINE indexed peer reviewed source ofnews, research and opinion
- Website: Exclusive access to the BMS website members’ area which includes a forum, full consensus statements, topical research papers and articles, and an accessible archive, including back copies of the Journal
- Email Alerts: Receive BMS bulletins on current news items and latest research
- Menopause Specialist: Opportunity to qualify as a BMS recognised Menopause Specialist
- Handbook: A free copy of Management ofthe Menopause, on joining
- BMS Conference: Preferential registration rates for this key two-day scientific meeting – the largest annual menopause event in Europe
- Discounted Rates: To attend other BMS and WHC educational meetings
- CPD/CME Points: Attendance at meetings/conference/symposium earns CPD/CME points
- Medical Advisory Council: Direct access to our elected Medical Advisory Council
- BMS Publications: Copies of all BMS publications at discounted rates
- Education: The opportunity to direct and host local BMS and WHC meetings and workshops
- Submissions: Encouragement to submit research papers and abstracts for publication
- Scientific Research Fund: Small financial grants awarded for research and educational support, especially for junior doctors and nurses
- Sage Publications: Discounts for selected books and journals
- International Representation: The BMS is represented at key conferences organised by, for example, the European Menopause and Andropause Society (EMAS), the International Menopause Society (IMS) and the Indian Menopause Society
*Attendance: Earn CPD/CME points
Individual and Practice membership: The Society welcomes doctors, nurses, other health professionals and the healthcare industry, in the UK and overseas.
Annual membership fees
Membership year runs from January to December.
|Trainee health professional||£80||£100|
|Allied health professional||£100||£120|