The official journal of the British Menopause Society
Edited by Edward Morris and Heather Currie
About the journal
Post Reproductive Health (formerly Menopause International) is a MEDLINE indexed, peer reviewed source of news, research and opinion. Aimed at all those involved in the field of post reproductive health study and treatment, it is a vital resource for all practitioners and researchers.
As the official journal of the British Menopause Society (BMS), Post Reproductive Health has a broad scope, tackling all the issues in this field, including the current controversies surrounding postmenopausal health and an ageing and expanding female population.
Explore Post Reproductive Health online and you can:
- Browse the table of contents and abstracts for free
- Download a free sample issue
- Sign up for alerts so you never miss the latest content
Already a BMS member?
You’ll have access to the full articles from Post Reproductive Health online. Visit the Member area to access the journal and start reading now.
If you’ve not yet joined, find out more about our full suite if member benefits, including print and online access to Post Reproductive Health.
Publish with us
Post Reproductive Health authors benefit from:
- Average time from submission to first decision: 25 days*
- Average time from acceptance to online publication: 21 days*
- Average time from acceptance to print publication: 58 days*
- High visibility: Indexed in MEDLINE
- Maximum discoverability: your article hosted on the cutting edge SAGE Journals platform
- Received in print and online by all members of the BMS
- Overseen by a prestigious, international editorial team led by Heather Currie and Edward Morris
- The official journal of the BMS
- Post Reproductive Health is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
*As at April 2016